Car Finance Made Easy With Finbarr Galvin LTD
Johnny O’Connor and Imelda Galvin are responsible for the finance side of the business, with particular attention being paid to achieving loan approval for clients. Johnny is with the company now in excess of 15 years, having previously worked with AIB Bank & brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to his role.
Under the Code of Conduct rules, he is bound by both a Declaration of Secrecy and Confidentiality so any information disclosed to him in the course of conversation is kept between Johnny, the client & the Bank.
For the most part he uses his partner Bank, VW Bank. They are of German origin with German interest rates, the lowest in the market. This year alone the rates on new cars have varied from 0% - 4.9% depending on the Brand or Model. The interest rates are fixed for the duration of the loan and only 3 months interest is charged for early redemption, the balance of the interest being waived in its entirety. Everything VW Bank does is to be non-penal in the hope of enticing you to purchase again. On the used car front, interest rates for the most part come in at about 5% under the high street banks.
To apply for a loan takes about 5 minutes, and the bank will get back to you within 24 hours with an approval, a decline or a request for more info. It does not take days and we are proactive in our approach. Rest assured, Johnny will not leave any stone unturned in his quest to get you approved. He is non-invasive in his questioning and he has a gentle and trusting approach.
Johnny has been a key member of the management team for over 15 years and is very well known in the Motor Industry as one of the best Finance Managers in the country. With a background in Banking, he brings a wealth of knowledge to the role and takes our customers through every step of the financial process with his uncompromising attention to detail and professional approach.
Email: Johnny@finbarrgalvin.ie Phone: 023 8820555
Imelda Galvin – Accounts Manager
Imelda is an accomplished administrator and a valued asset to us As a member of the Galvin family, the motor trade is in her blood. Imelda will be happy to answer any of your queries and is also qualified to talk to you about financing your car.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 023 2205555
PCP is a Personal Contract Plan. It is a flexible car finance package that combines lower monthly payments with real flexibility over a 2 - 3 year period. With PCP you can have a flexible finance plan that suits your circumstances.
At the end of your term you have the following three options:
1. Upgrade your car to a newer model.
2. Return your car to your dealer with no further payments (subject to fair wear and tear).
3. Make a one-off payment or re-finance the final instalment and take ownership of the car.
Under the Personal Contract Plan, Volkswagen Bank Ireland purchases the car on your behalf. You then pay an agreed instalment over 24 - 36 months. A portion of the car's value is deferred until the end of the agreement.
This amount is the minimum value that Volkswagen Bank Ireland guarantees your car will be worth at the end of your agreement, your Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV).
- Lower monthly payments - Flexibility at the end of the agreement to choose between 3 options
- Based on the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value you don't need to worry about the re-sale value of your car
- Drive a new car more often thanks to shorter replacement cycles - Afford a new car or a higher specification model and the latest technologies
- Include additional optional products such as Service Plans
- Known cash flow based on fixed interest rate and payments - Easy entry based on a minimum deposit of just 10%
For more information on PCP call into any of our branches to meet our Finance Managers.
Hire Purchase is a really simple, affordable and straightforward route to driving the car of your dreams
With Hire Purchase, Volkswagen Bank Ireland will purchase the car on your behalf. After placing a deposit equal monthly payments over the period of the agreement will be agreed.
Once all of the payments have been made, you become the owner of the vehicle. By paying the same each month it's easy to stay on budget.
With a minimum of 10% deposit, we'll organise your fixed monthly payments or you can have an individual tailored plan, spread between 12 months to 5 years.
With Hire Purchase your budget stays in control and you can relax and enjoy the drive.
- Choose the vehicle and repayment period that's right for you
- Pay an initial deposit to start the agreement
- The balance is then divided equally depending on the length of term to suit your budget after the final payment you own your vehicle.
- As a branch of Volkswagen Bank GmbH, Volkswagen Bank Ireland as an entity is authorised by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority in Germany and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for Conduct of Business Rules, which include the general rules within Consumer Protection Code and SME regulations.
- Choose from longer payment terms - up to five years
- Fixed interest rate for the duration of your agreement
- Fixed repayments for ease of cash flow and budgeting
- Flexible terms - any monthly interval between one and five years
- Available for new and used cars